A strong mom, a happy mom!
This is the first mommy program that will give you everything you need to know about your postnatal body. Your body is going through a lot during your pregnancy and it´s many things you should keep in mind when you start working out again or if it´s your first time.
This program will help you to strengthen and stabilizing your core and pelvic floor in a effective way, give you better posture and prepare your body to start working out regularly again. If you have Diastasis Rectus this program will help you with that.
This mommy program will include:
- Information about your postnatal body
- Exercises you should avoid and the reason why
- Things you should consider when you start training again
- Information about C-section
- Information about Diastasis recti (ab separation), and how you heal it
- 3 workout programs for your pelvic floor and core strength divided in 3 steps
- 1 full body workout program
- My best tips to find your own motivation
- Every meal have macros and calorie amount
- Join my private Facebook group
- Every exercise will contain picture and description
- Works on all devices and you can easily save it on the app iBooks if you have apple.